If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Friday 19 October 2012

Fun Photo Fun - Thomas O'Toole the Million Dollar Cat






Thomas O'Toole is a Million Dollar Cat.  Almost

Last Sunday Thomas did a resounding performance of a cat close to death's door. So convincing was this act that the services of an emegency out of hours vet was sort. £593.23 later Thomas made a miraculous, beyond the realms of medical science, jesus appearing on a piece of toast recovery. The vet was at a loss, firstly to explain what was wrong with him and secondly how he managed to recover from a cat they told me not to expect to come home.

At least he has the decency to look a little sheepish about it.


My contribution to Fun Photo Fun.




 

1 comment:

  1. Really glad he is o.k. but so sorry about the expense and the trauma!!! I wonder what was wrong with him? Hope you are o.k.! Thanks for linking up! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...