If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Thursday 13 September 2012

See It Snap It Love It - Vintage

 
 
 
 
The theme for See it, snap it, love it this week is:  Vintage.
 
 
Not the picture I had planned to take.  In fact it was completely serendipitous.
 
I had planned to take some pictures of vintage Victorian and Edwardian reclaimed fireplaces stacked in a local reclaim yard.  However the husband had just purchased a new camera for himself and was itching to get out and take it for a spin.  Apparently reclaimed fireplaces don't float everyone's boat.  Who'd have thought it?
 
So I was dragged off, unwillingly, to take some nature photography.  Which for me involves a lot of standing around while the husband take a gazillion pictures of a butterfly or squirrel.  When we stumbled across a steam fair setting up.  Vintage vehicles galore.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photograph and lovely to find a new blog to follow too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, great photograph. Definitely very vintage. Although I also want to see reclaimed fireplaces too now!
    Thanks for linking up. X

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...