If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Wednesday 16 May 2012

The Gallery #thegallery



The theme for this week's Gallery is:  Morning.

I know that I have posted this picture before for the Snap Happy Brit Mums Challange, before I failed miserably at keeping up.  But for me this picture really sums up what mornings are like in our house.



For more Gallery posts, please visit Sticky Fingers.

14 comments:

  1. That is exactly how I feel at the moment! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless her, and I sooo relate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooo sweet, bless her, great picture x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks mighty happy to be facing the CocoPops!!! My 12 YO is a miserable bugger in the mornings these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a cute sleepy head. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That look pretty much sums me up too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not a morning person either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep. Thats EXACTLY how I feel too!
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish my bed-hair looked as good as your daughter's! Artfully tousled.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww bless her! I remember that feeling well as a child. Shame it doesn't shift when you reach adulthood!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet! Yep, morning can be tough...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't actually think you need any description for this photograph, her face says it all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...