If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Saturday 29 January 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy From the Heart


Again this wonderful Meme is hosted over at Mummy From The Heart, please do join in!



These are my three reasons to be cheerful this week.

1) My eldest daughter Ana, turned thirteen on the 26th January. I hasn't been the easiest of journeys if I am truly honest. But I wouldn't have missed watching and helping her grow into the wonderful and joyous young lady she is today for all the world.

2) Amy my four year old daughter has been attending Reception class at her school now for three weeks and she loves every minute of it. I am astounded at how well her reading and letter recognition is coming on

and

3) I'm not sure if this is a reason to be cheerful or terrified, but I think I'll go with cheerful. Yesterday we discovered we're expecting another baby! There goes my sanity, or what's left of it.


To view more entries, please click here.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my congratulations and good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Absolutely HUGE congratulations to you on your news...that's fabulous. Definitely a reason to be cheerful (and probably a bit terrified too hehe). When do you think you'll be due?

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I think we've both commented on eachothers blogs a few times now so I've signed up as a follower too.

    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your pregnancy! Three is definitely a bit mad sometimes, but great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congratulations! How exciting for you all. Hopefully there'll be less 'terrified' once it sinks in a bit, and I bet your girls will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!! I'm having enough trouble with 1 (and currently a 33-week old bun in the oven) let alone 3! You're my guru! ;-) Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow congratulations on the baby, what fab news! I think the thought of hving a 13 year old would scare me as well, you seem to be handling it well!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...