If you've come here looking for my taphophile and graveyard posts, they can now be found at my new blog, Beneath Thy Feet. Hope to see you there.

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Good Grief!


There are times in my life when I swear. No, when I know that I must sound like Charlie Brown's teacher to others.

When I speak, what leaves my mouth is a series of intelligent words strung together to form sentences. The very basis of language, a language we all understand. Yet when it reaches the ears of my husband and children, it has along the way mutated somehow into.

'Wah wah waah wawah wah wah wah waah wawah wah wah'





If the video doesn't load watch it on Youtube here.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I think this happens to me as well! I use to love Charlie Brown and had forgotten the teacher spoke like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, can definitely relate to this! I think I must often sound like that when telling Amy to tidy her room, get changed, blah blah blah. Not forgetting the husband of course!

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...